Tonight the Port Lincoln Bendigo Bank Branch will hold their AGM and Community grants Program award presentation at Ravendale Sporting Complex, celebrating almost one hundred and fifty thousand dollars in grants.
Bendigo Bank has given 12 organisations grants out of 21 to undertake valuable projects in our local community.
Business Manager Phil Channon said they were very impressed with the quality of applications received this year and are delighted to be able to support a range of projects, many of which may not have been financially viable without the support of the Branch,”
Grant Recipients include:
- Port Lincoln Gymnastics Club- $31,938.50
- Coffin Bay Progress Association Inc - $11,812.00
- Community House Port Lincoln Incorporated- $14,300.00
- Friends of Southern Eyre Peninsula Parks - $1,277.00
- Australian Red Cross – $4,757.00
- PT Lincoln Primary School - $9,900.00
- Youth Opportunities
- Association (SA) Inc- $5,500.00
- Kirton Point Children’s Centre for Early Childhood Development and Parenting- $10,000.00
- WCYCS - Mentally Fit EP - $27,500.00
- Port Lincoln Racing Club Inc - $22,000.00
- Lower Eyre Peninsula Community Child Care Services Inc- $8,034.40
- West Coast Youth and Community Support Inc - $5,500.00
Since opening in 2008 the Port Lincoln branch has returned more than $3.34 million to the Port Lincoln, Elliston & Coffin Bay communities, and have provided many groups & organisations with infrastructure, equipment & uniforms, events & activities.
Locals are invited to join the presentation celebrations at 7 pm tonight.