Nominations for the South Australian Community Achievement Awards are closing soon, and the Port Lincoln Council are reminding locals to nominate community champions.
It’s an opportunity to recognise and reward the valuable contributions of individuals, community groups and businesses with nine categories to choose from.
- Office for Ageing Well – Tackling Ageism Award
- Australian Dental Foundation – Community Welfare Innovation Award
- Carers SA – Carer Achievement Award
- Australian Native Food Co – Small Business Award
- Awards Australia – Connecting Communities Award
- Carers SA – Young Carer Award
- Konica Minolta – Customer Service Award
- Rural Doctors Workforce Agency – Rural Community Health and Wellbeing Award
- Woolworths – Sports in the Community Award
Nominations close on Wednesday, 9 August, and you can nominate here.