We know that there are services out there, but sometimes we don't know where to start.
This blog seeks to raise awarness about some of the services that are available in our community, how they are helping people and what you can do to help.
00:37 - Mental Health on the EP
01:13 - WCYCS Programs and Services
03:32 - Suicide Help
- Chat online https://www.suicidecallbackservice.org.au/
- Call Suicide Call Back Services: 1300 659 467
- Call Lifeline Australia : 13 11 14
- Free Online Counselling: https://saregionalaccess.org.au/
- Private Message - Mentally Fit EP Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MentallyFitEP/
- Make an Appointment with your Doctor
05:20 - Homelessness
06:11 - Homeless Stats in Port Lincoln
07:18 - Homeless Services in Port Lincoln
10:59 - How can you help?
12:20 - What to do if help is refused.
14:40 - The Birth of Mentally Fit EP & The Team